Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do You Hear What I Hear?


A friend pointed this out to me yesterday: some attention and a curious poem type of thing from Multimedia Muse titled "Do You Hear What I Hear?". Always interesting to see what image people start gravitating towards when a project starts getting some attention. I never know whether to steer this type of thing or not...do you let your most sensational image be the one, even if it's not indicative of the project? I dunno...sometimes you need to just let things happen.
m
Interesting stuff on Multimedia Muse. Photographs with a photojournalistic bend, and then it looks like they are selling ads...wow...good for them. I'm thankful for their attention.
m
Here is an excerpt from the poem:
m
Behind your eyelids watch a flashlight through a water bottle set like an ocean sunset, embrace a pale yellow light wrapping around your face as you inhale a floral bouquet, and hold a doll sweetly in the fog under a large black hood.
And then find your breath when it gets taken.
m
-mamita
m
See it all HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim I take it you saw this?

http://conscientiouslimbo.blogspot.com/2009/05/review-sommerherz-by-thekla-ehling.html

emily