Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tired Of Hearing About This Yet?


m
Well it just is really exciting and cool for me to see what springs from this ECHOLILIA project. Me just doing something is one thing...its fun for just me. Me doing something and seeing how people interpret it, question it, use it, get inspired by it, get grossed out by it...now that is really interesting. That's when it starts spreading and evolving. Let's see where this can go? That's the good stuff the project is opening up to now.


Scientific American had this inspired use of an image and then sent us to Portland to finish the story. Then, just as my laptop was being stolen from us at the Oakland Airport last month, Alison Zavos of Feature Shoot runs this inspired Q + A.


And I haven't even mentioned the exhibition forthcoming at Live Worms in North Beach...have I?
m

2 comments:

susana said...

This is all fantastic. Congratulations to you and Eli.

bird. said...

"And I haven't even mentioned the exhibition forthcoming at Live Worms in North Beach...have I?"

Uh, no. Please expand.