Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stereoscopy Photographs : More



A: Well, it’s just about the idea that we aren’t going to be in these roles forever. Someday I’ll walk past this rock and it won’t be a space for my little kid. There will be some other little kid there, and my kid, well, he’ll be studying a duck in a lab, rather than feeding one at a park. Or something!

Q: Um….clarify this?
A: It’s just that we aren’t forever going to be what we are right now, even though it sometimes seems we will be when we are in the middle of it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Stereoscopy Photographs HERE.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Gosh, I'm really loving this series. Thank you for sharing.

Timothy Archibald said...

Thanks Carrie. What do you like about it? Just always curious what people are reacting too...ya know?

Carrie said...

I'm bad at explaining, but I love the ambiguity, mystery, and melancholy. They leave me with more questions than answers and I find it very satisfying to chew on them without knowing more. Formally speaking, I love the compositions--they are simply quite beautiful to behold. As with your other work, I love how you involve children without an ounce of sentimentality or romanticism. How's that?

Timothy Archibald said...

"involve children without an ounce of sentimentality or romanticism"
Wow...now that was dead on and so well stated.
Thank you!