Monday, August 13, 2012

General Summer Forever Electric


The General Electric sign is always there, this time photographed by Callie Mitchell.

I'm sure I've pointed my camera at that sign more times than I can count. Everytime I'm here I try again and again, but never seem to get it right. Never seem to capture what it really means. And I'm guessing that everyone living here with a camera has given it a shot. Have they ever gotten it? I doubt it, cuz we all keep trying each and every time. There are some subjects like that: you are drawn to them, you know they mean something, but you just can't put your finger on that thing. But ya gotta try.

Oh, I give up. I'll try on the first day...I'll try on the last day, but sometimes you gotta let it go. Summer seems like it can last forever...at times. Here are some snaps from our forever summer. 

Enjoy.





















No comments: