Thursday, February 6, 2014

Print Lives : Tricycle Magazine























Right now, print lives in The Buddhist Review Tricycle Magazine.

Off my radar for years, it came to my attention through long time photo editor Stephanie Heimann Roland. My work in the issue is the most pedestrian page of the lot. Killer spreads that seem to be tapping into the photographic art world from Jonathan Barkat, James Whitlow Delano, Camille Seaman ( who charmed everyone at LOOK3 when I went a few years back ) and really the best of the best: Henrick Sorensen's explosive smoke filled landscapes illustrating a story titled "Simple Joy : Becoming Intimate With All of Life's Circumstances "

Included here are my portraits of Chris McKenna, program director of Mindfull Schools in Berkeley, CA. Seek out this issue, you will not be disappointed.


No comments: