Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It Didn't Look This Good In Real Life

Reluctant dinner of sushi and sugar free soda at the Berkeley Marina.
Kinda messy and trashy, we make this snapshot and wow...it's romantic brotherly love in which youth and maturity combined will live forever.

Really, keep in mind, it's only a photograph.

An editor from France drops me a note the next day. She explains that she has been inspired by the work I've done with my children and would like to include this photograph in an anthology. She asks me to write an essay and I do, something about the rituals of dinner time while juggling my role as a parent. She accepts it in a confused way. While editing it all she asks one quick question:

"Who are those people in the beach photograph? Are they strangers?"

5 comments:

Hoàng Trọng Duyệt said...

Biệt thự đẹp or Beautiful villas are the wish of many people. But not everyone can afford to own. So how can you own a beautiful villa. Please comment to give the best solution offline

Mark Spencer said...

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me someone write my assignment feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

Mark Spencer said...

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experiences around the world that I thought help with dissertation uk I ‘d put together a list of favorite things to do for all travelers.

Mark Spencer said...

I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will not only benefit your clients online assignment help or the potential ones but you most especially because you will be able to see the questions easier.

Mark Spencer said...

I want to say that is one of the top notch posts that i've perused in all my existence. the whole thing right here is certainly remarkable. I couldn't have requested a highly improved put up than this. . i am capable of bookmark your internet web site online essay writing and advocate to all my pals